A one-day workshop exploring the ways technique connects to meaning and content. Get critical feedback on current work. We’ll help you identify your themes and content and find the words to share your vision. Come away with a clear idea of what you are saying in your work and how to best write about it.
- Why your particular medium for your content and is there a better one?
- Is representation or abstraction best for your vision?
- What makes your work unique and identifiable as yours?
- How to move toward expressing your personal vision
- Learning how to work in series to explore a theme or idea.
Class runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in my New Boston Studio. Class is small, one to four students, and casual. Some beverages are provided, bring your lunch for a woodland picnic.